Your final step!
Get unlimited product matches.
Save your product matches for later.
View your beauty feed, filled with content.
I’m already a member
Here’s a sneak peak of what’s in store
(For you doubters out there!)
SAVE your product recommendations and beauty heroes for later
YOUR BEAUTY FEED
A stream of Powder content, tips, tricks and trends, tailored to you.
NEVER MISS A BEAUTY BEAT
Get in on all the beauty action, offers and what’s new
The best decision you'll make today!
Full, feathery brows have long been a beauty trend, whether that’s on the catwalks, in the magazines or on your well-endowed browed friends. The longer and stronger the brow, the more it needs a helping hand to stay put. That’s where Givenchy’s Mister Brow Groom – Universal Brow Setter comes in handy. Here’s why:
- It is like the ultimate glue - a cement for your eyebrows if you will – that holds each hair where you put it. For me, that’s brushing them upwards and outwards, a trick to help open up the eye area and give the face a lifted appearance (yes, it really works). If your brows are thinner, it’s best to brush along from inside to outside to make them look more uniform.
- It has the best brush – a half triangle is probably the scientific term for it - that really picks up each hair so you don’t have to brush through a hundred layers of magic gel for it to actually work. Time saver: tick.
- Whilst we’re on that time saving hype, it also dries in about 10 seconds. Some take up to a minute. You do the maths.
- It leaves a glossy sheen in its wake which means you look like you NEVER miss your omega fish oil capsules – you wouldn’t dream of it – and every little bit of healthy goodness has made its way to your eyebrows.
- It’s translucent! So you can use it on its own if you’re naturally full of brow or as a finishing touch on those that need a little pencil or powder.
POW_ER TIP: Use it to brush away those annoying baby hairs on your hairline – no one will ever know.
There aren't only five good things about it - there are truly far more - but these are the ones you need to know. Go get this little tube of brow heaven.
Now open up eyes even more by finding your perfect mascara...