Your final step!
Get unlimited product matches.
Save your product matches for later.
View your beauty feed, filled with content.
I’m already a member
Here’s a sneak peak of what’s in store
(For you doubters out there!)
SAVE your product recommendations and beauty heroes for later
YOUR BEAUTY FEED
A stream of Powder content, tips, tricks and trends, tailored to you.
NEVER MISS A BEAUTY BEAT
Get in on all the beauty action, offers and what’s new
The best decision you'll make today!
Elemis is one of those brands that your mum and granny both use and so you just trust that they know what they’re doing. Take for example, some of their pretty spectacular products – their Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, £41, stands tall above the rest and the Marine Cream, £82, will always feature in our regimes – why is it so deliciously thick?! But it is in fact the Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules, £66, that are flying off the shelves across the globe. One pot every two minutes to be exact.
Here are the six reasons why you should follow suit and go out and buy it:
- They’re great for your bank balance. One pot contains day and night oils, so that’s two products for the price of one. And who doesn’t love a bogof bargain?
- They’re small, but super powerful. The little pods are filled with punchy antioxidants – the Moringa oil inside provide 1700% more protection from free radicals than other essential oils. So goodbye pollution damage, hello shielded skin.
- They’re perfect for travel. Would you rather carry around two bottle of day and night serum or a handful of these? Think of the space you’ll save with these tiny little capsules.
- They’re easy on the eye. Call us fickle, but how cute are the colours of these little tadpole-looking cases? Hello Instagram story delight.
- They smell divine. This all adds to the efficacy of the oils. The pink are infused with medical-grade Rose Absolute, which basically boosts skin’s renewing energy levels throughout the day. And the green are blended with Lavandula Angustifolia, which is essentially just a fancy word for lavender, which we all know that helps us sleep, but in skincare it helps cells repair.
- They make skincare easy. There are 60 pods in each pot – 30 for the day, 30 for night-time, so you know you’re going to get a month’s worth of product. And because they’re individually packaged, you know exactly how much to apply.
Do you love a face oil? Well then chop chop, take our super-easy-and-really-bloody-useful quiz and we'll find the facial oil that is best suited to your needs...