Your final step!
Get unlimited product matches.
Save your product matches for later.
View your beauty feed, filled with content.
I’m already a member
Here’s a sneak peak of what’s in store
(For you doubters out there!)
SAVE your product recommendations and beauty heroes for later
YOUR BEAUTY FEED
A stream of Powder content, tips, tricks and trends, tailored to you.
NEVER MISS A BEAUTY BEAT
Get in on all the beauty action, offers and what’s new
The best decision you'll make today!
There comes a time in the year when we like to give a little to the guys in our lives whether that be boyfriend, dad, brother or friend; that time is now. We’ve put together the very best in boy beauty in one hell of a manly box for every male you’ve got in your life.
It’s all bases covered in this box; he’ll get everything from hair wax and wacky shaving inventions to face masks and moisturiser. And it’s all stuff you can borrow, too. Here’s the lowdown:
- Stoer Vitamin Power Mask: get all the skin defending vitamins you need from this one super mask.
- Garnier Skin Pure Active 3 in 1 Clay – A scrub, a wash and a mask all in one tube. What more can you want?
- Cornerstone Shaver – Get the cleanest shave ever with this super flexible razor.
- St Tropez In-Shower Gradual Tan – Get in the shower pale, get out of the shower tanned. No brainer.
- Fudge Urban Matte Wax – Gives hair texture without the shiny look.
- Fish Original Dryfish Texturising Dry Shampoo – For those days when a hair wash is a million miles from what you want to do.
- Hugo Boss Boss Bottled – Man smell in a bottle.
- Clinique for Men Face Scrub – Keeps ingrown hairs at bay and makes skin that little bit brighter.
- Dr Botanicals Body Cream or Face Oil – Keep skin hydrated, supple and healthy in the coming winter months with either this body cream or face oil.
- Murdock Styptic Matches – A magic match that instantly treats shaving nicks.
- Origins GinZing Moisturiser – Boost tired skin with this citrusy face moisturiser.
What’s more is that it’s all worth £160 and all you pay is £40. Yep, that’s right. So grab one before they go!