Your final step!
Get unlimited product matches.
Save your product matches for later.
View your beauty feed, filled with content.
I’m already a member
Here’s a sneak peak of what’s in store
(For you doubters out there!)
SAVE your product recommendations and beauty heroes for later
YOUR BEAUTY FEED
A stream of Powder content, tips, tricks and trends, tailored to you.
NEVER MISS A BEAUTY BEAT
Get in on all the beauty action, offers and what’s new
The best decision you'll make today!
It’s Wednesday; two days down, two to go until the weekend. So near, yet kind of so far. To keep spirits up, here are five of our midweek heroes – the products that help get us to the weekend with gusto:
- Aveda Cooling Balancing Oil Concentrate, £24 – Keep this little pot of reviving liquid on your desk at all times; hangover? Check. Headache? Check. Bored at 4.30pm? Check. It contains menthol, which cools on the skin, clears sluggish sinuses and basically helps wake you the f**k up. Essential.
- GP Nutrition Rescue Me 3 Day Kit, £9.99 - Sunday night's new week's resolution to ‘be healthy this week’ failed? Ours too. We love Gabriela Peacock’s mini health kits. This one is a three day pre and post party kit so if you went out at the weekend (yep) and are also going out this weekend (yes) now’s the perfect time to recover and prepare all in one go. You get three day’s worth of supplements, including capsules and a powder to mix into a drink (which actually tastes nice, not grim like many others) so it literally could not be easier. They're packed with antioxidants, Vitamins A, B, C and E, along with zinc, magnesium and a whole host of health-boosting beauties. Expect energy to be restored, immune system bolstered and toxins well and truly shifted. Welcome to the #healthlife.
- MAC lipstick in Lady Danger, £16.50 – One of MAC’s ultimate classics, Lady Danger is an obvious pick-me-up for a dull mid-week. It’ll flatter pretty much every skin tone – it’s a warm, orangey red – and stays put, so you don’t have to worry about it once you’ve applied.
- Dr Sebagh Deep Exfoliating Mask, £59 – Another orange delight is this Dr Sebagh mask, which leaves skin glowing. It’s got a whole host of exfoliating Alpha Hydroxy Acids inside – azelaic, glycolic and lactic – all of which help ease acne, slough off dead skin cells and generally make skin a better place. Pop it on for around 10 minutes (tingling is totally normal) and wash off afterwards. If you’re skin is prone to angry reactions, try the much more gentle Sensitive formula.
- Urban Outfitters Holographic Multichrome Nail Polish, £12 – Two coats of this polish on nails will make typing that little bit more fun. It’s one of the best silver metallics we’ve found for that chrome-like holographic effect and has great staying power, so will last you to the weekend.